Welcome to GuestPostingServices.com, herein referred to as “the website”, “the site”, “we”, “us” or “our”, a company specializing in guest posting services and blogger outreach offering guest posting products and guest posting expertise.
We respect your privacy and are committed to safeguarding the data and information that is collected during your use of the Services and the website. The present document only applies to the data and information that is collected through the GuestPostingServices.com website and is not applicable to how third parties collect your information or choose to disclose it. There are two main categories of information that is collected during your use of the services or decision to place an order with us and we will detail how and when this information is used.
2. When, how and what information we collect
There are two main types of information that are collected during your use of the services or access to the website. There is information that you provide upon registering for a service, placing an order, emailing or corresponding with one of our representatives. This information is called personally identifiable information because it can be used to directly identify you. Such data includes, but is not limited to, name and surname, email address, billing address, payment information, gender, date of birth, etc. Please note that we do not, as a general policy, automatically collect personally identifiable information about your users during their visits to our website, however, upon request, you may be provided with the opportunity to share this information (for instance, subscribing to a newsletter, participating in contests, sweepstakes, etc.) Here are the types of personal information we may request from you:
- Name, postal, shipping address, email, credit card number, phone number, mobile phone number;
- Demographic information (such as age, gender, internet usage frequency, purchase preferences);
- Please note that on discussion forums and in comments sections, while some information is not necessarily personally identifiable (such as gender, age, etc.), it may be used to identify you if it’s corroborated with other information you provide when interacting with other users).
Here is how non-personally identifiable information is collected: either provided directly by you or separately, automatically, when you access the website. Our servers automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information such as device information (the device used to access the services: device type, operating system, system details), IP address, browser type used to access the services, the third party website proceeding your visit to our website, the domain name of your ISP as well as other details pertaining to your ISP, search terms you use on our website, the distinct website pages you access when visiting our Services, your visit duration, and more.
3. Why we collect this information
The main purpose of collecting visitor data is to continuously revise our service and provide our visitors with the best possible service, information and services, in accordance to their interests and preferences. That being said, we’ll detail exactly how your personal and non-personal information is used:
- Personally identifiable information: this data is generally used to complete your requests, for instance, providing an answer to an email question, to complete a subscription, to offer you the product you ordered or complete an order you placed. This information and its use will always be associated with the circumstances in which that information has been provided. Furthermore, we may use that information to contact you for different reasons, including to offer you a new customer service or product, to offer you discount or promotional information about GuestPostingServices’ products, to communicate with you regarding our content and materials, etc. This personally identifiable information may, in certain circumstances, be disclosed to third party vendors or agencies responsible for performing tasks or functions on our behalf. For instance, we may share your personally identifiable information with credit card vendors that aid us complete payments or orders, affiliates responsible for delivering our products and merchandise, administer promotions or surveys, offer us marketing services and promotional assistance, are responsible for data analysis, customer service assistance, and other similar services. In such cases, the aforementioned vendors will only use that information in order to complete your request. In the case of a contest or a sweepstakes, we may share your personally identifiable information with the third parties responsible for assisting us with that particular endeavour. The information may also be shared with our marketing and co-promotional partners.
- Non Personally Identifiable Information: this type of data is used for a variety of reasons, including data and site traffic analysis, customer needs and purchase trend analysis, for promotional activities purposes, to improve our services, to tailor advertisements and promotions to your interests, to provide you with content that better suits your surfing interests, etc. Non-personally identifiable information may be shared as aggregate data with affiliated companies and third parties that are responsible for helping us carry out the aforementioned objectives. This data and information cannot be used to personally identify you.
There are certain other ways in which we may use or disclose the information we receive or collect from you. In the case of IP Addresses, for instance, which represent a series of numbers that are automatically assigned to computers that surf the internet, servers automatically collect and identify the computer accessing the service via its IP address. In order to perform system administration tasks, report non-personal aggregate information or track the use of specific websites, we may use your IP address. Please note that an IP address is considered non-personally identifiable data, and while it is not our practice to connect an IP address to any personally identifiable information, we reserve the right to use the aforementioned IP address for identification purposes whenever necessary to enforce compliance with our websites terms of service, when required to fulfil a government or a law enforcement agency request, to conform with the requirements of a legal process, to defend the safety or the legal rights of our company, our website or other users, in cases when we need to care to the safety of our users or the general public.
In the case of email communications, we will use the personally identifiable information you provide to respond to your request or comments and use them as a future reference. Please note that our recommendation is that you never send non-public personal information via email communication (including but not limited to social security numbers, passwords, credit card information, bank account information, etc.). You may opt out at any time from receiving email communication from us by accessing the “unsubscribe” link provided in any email we send.
Under specific circumstances, such as transfer of assets (a result of business development, company sale, asset purchase, bankruptcy and third party acquisition), all our assets (including this collected information) will be transferred and used by the acquiring entity. Please note that we take all the necessary steps in order to communicate and ensure that the guidelines and preferences as well as the privacy policies as they are expressed in this document are respected, however, we cannot offer any guarantee that the acquiring entity will ensure that these preferences are followed.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Software
Similar to other providers and online websites, we employ cookies for our Services.
As mentioned in our Terms of Service, neither the website nor the services or products available via the website are destined for children under the age of 13. As such, we do not willingly allow the submission of personally identifiable information by children under the age of thirteen. If you are a child and are not over the age of 13, please leave the website immediately. Contrastingly, if you are a parent or the legal guardian of a child under the age of thirteen and suspect that he or she may have shared or submitted personally identifiable information via the website, please contact us via our contact page. You are allowed to review this information and request its deletion.
6. Information Security and Data Storage
After collection, your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information will be stored on servers that are protected by adequate security measures that protect the aforementioned data from loss, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or disclosure. However, prior to this storage, please be advised that the transmission of information via the internet is always subjected to risk and it is your responsibility to ensure the security of the data that you transmit via proper encryption and such. Furthermore, while we strive to safeguard the information once it has reached us, we are not responsible for any theft, inadvertent disclosure, destruction, misuse or unauthorized access to that information. In the unfortunate event that the safety protocols and measures are breached, you will be appropriately notified via email or on the website.
Please note that if you encounter links or references leading you to third party websites, the privacy policies and data collection practices are not the same as on our website. Please note that we are not responsible for how these third party websites treat or collect your information, so review their privacy policies before submitting any information.
Last Update: 11.02.2016