Service FAQ

How will your guest posting service benefit my business?

Our high-quality guest blogging service ensures that your business and website are receiving exposure and higher rankings. A sustained guest posting campaign will ensure that you and your business are identified as experts within your niche, which will lead to more targeted traffic and leads.

Who is responsible for creating the guest post articles?

We employ a large team of college-educated, native English speakers with degrees in creative writing and journalism. They have undergone extensive training and have been conducting successful guest blogging campaigns for many years.

Where have you published guest posts in the past?

We’ve successfully contributed guest posts on sites such as SocialMediaToday, Smart Data Collective, Business.com, Inquisitr.com, Entrepreneur.com, Socialnomics.com, MyCustomer.com, Tech.co, Dzone.com, Lifehack.org, Business2Community, and many more. Our philosophy is to only target high-end, excellent quality websites that have real webmasters and rank organically for their chosen keywords so that you can be sure they attract a target audience that will, in turn, be directed towards your website.

Can I approve the domains and content before it gets published?

If you wish to do so, we are more than happy to run every article and domain by you so that it has your stamp of approval. With that being said, you can expect longer turnaround times when doing so. Please make sure to contact us with this specific request when placing your order.

Which keywords can I use and which one I can’t?

Considering that the links we provide you are high quality and in-content, you are more than welcome to use your exact or partial match anchor text but make sure you are linking to valuable content. Otherwise, these publications may not approve your link, especially if they consider it SEO driven. Here are a few of keywords you can’t use: Geo-based keywords (ex: baker LA, baker in LA), Pharma, adult and any other grey niches, Sexual Orientation, Firearm-related niches, Non-English keywords

Where do you place the links to my website within the submitted guest post?

Each blog owner and guest posting site has different requirements and expectations. Whenever possible, we will include the reference within the body of the article, accompanied by brand and niche-relevant information to give context to that specific reference.

What about campaign privacy?

Our guest blogging services ensure the utmost privacy when it comes to your campaign. We create an individual email address from scratch for each website and brand campaign so that all of your guest posting efforts are private and secret.

What happens if my links go down?

We guarantee to fix or replace any links that go down or bad for 120 days. This usually doesn’t happen, but we put this guarantee here for your protection.

Ordering and payment FAQ

What are the delivery times I should expect when using your guest posting service?

Each individual campaign is different. Our normal turnaround times are 2 weeks after the order is placed, though certain campaigns may have longer delivery times (4-6 weeks) depending on the type of publication or guest posting site we’re targeting. Of course, with each order placement, you will discuss the delivery times with our representative so that you know exactly what to expect.

How much does a guest post cost?

Pricing differs depending on the target website’s quality metrics (Domain Authority (DA), Trust Rank (TR), Trust Flow (TF), Citation Flow(CF), SEMRush & Ahrefs organic traffic estimation, etc.) as well as the length of the content itself. You’ll get an individualized quote from our consultants depending on the guest posting service that you require and your guest blogging objectives. Prices start at $99 for a guest post and increase in accordance with the quality and audience of the targeted website.

Do you have a minimum order and do you offer discounts?

As a first-time buyer you can order a single guest post so you can be assured of the top-notch quality we offer. For other customers, we have a minimum order of 5 guest post articles. We offer no discounts but we do offer attractive pricing on repeat orders. Contact us to discuss you’re the guest blogging service that you require.

What payment methods do you accept and how is the payment completed?

We accept payment via PayPal, Credit card and Wire transfer (for payments larger than $750). Regarding payment completion, we expect a 40% upfront payment and the remaining 60% of the payment to be delivered once the posts have been published on the guest posting sites that you approved.

Can you offer us an invoice for the purchase?

Yes we are a registered company in Bucharest, Romania, EU and we will issue invoices for all our purchases.

Get in touch with us!

If you have a question that is not mentioned on this page feel free to contact us.